New Volunteer Information
Potential volunteers can access the application at www.wacoisd.org/volunteer. Here you will create an account and submit your personal information. This year everyone will select NEW VOLUNTEER. Even if you have previously volunteered on this campus, you are new to the TEAMS system and need to create a username and password. If approved, applicants will receive an automatic email notification. Applicants must allow for at least 3-5 business days for processing.
Retired and Former Employees wishing to volunteer:
Waco ISD’s Online Volunteer Application Process already has some of your information on file. You will need to follow the steps below in order to access your information.
1. Go to https://teams.wacoisd.org/servicecenter/ (will open in new window/tab)
2. At the bottom of this page, select Need An Account? - Register
3. You will be able to create a Username and Password here.
4. Now visit https://teams.wacoisd.org/volunteer/
5. Select Returning Volunteer and complete your volunteer application.
Current Employees wishing to appear on the volunteer list:
1. Go to wacoisd.org/volunteer
2. Select Current or Former Employee
3. Enter the required information and log in using your existing Active Directory password.
4. You may then edit your application and select the Locations of your choice.
5. You will automatically show up on that campus' list, since you have been previously cleared to work here.
2014-2015 Dress Code Online
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL INDIAN SPRING SCHOOL STUDENTS AND PARENTS:
We have posted the latest dress code. Click here to download the dress code.